Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Ready... Set... Go!

Okay, so here's my first post. (Yay!) 

I'm diving in. All in. I'm holding myself accountable. I'm going to be the change. I want this. And the best part? I want this for *me*.... Not for my husband. Not for my kids. Not even for anyone else around me. Simply, for me. I refuse to turn 30 (6 months away!) and look and feel this horrible. The nail in the coffin for me was seeing some photos of myself from this past weekend. Which, I shall share.
Yeeeeecccccckkkkkk! 
 

Y'all, I swear I do not see this when I look in the mirror. I see myself as half what this  person looks like. To me, in my mirror, I'm freaking stunning. And I'm also slightly delusional. I look at these pictures and I know this is just what everyone else sees when they look at me. It's shocking. And utterly heartbreaking. I didn't used to look like this. And no, you can't blame it all on the kids. I was gaining weight before that. But this is where it ends. The numbers on the scale are getting way too high for me. It's time to get real and get in shape. 


The new background on my phone. Yep, it's a picture of me from close to 10 years ago. But dang, do I look good. 

Let's do this. Game on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment